Monday 4 February 2013

Day 4: Overcoming Tv Addiction

Hello day 4.

So... until now, I fell off the wagon once, learnt to schedule in TV time, and surprisingly became healthier along the way.

On Saturday, instead of watching something online, I went to the gym, came back and tidied up my entire house. Then, I organized my weekly scheduled and fixed my portfolio incase I want to sent it out in the near future... by the time I ran out of things to do, I was happy to leave the house and hang with friends.

On Sunday though.....hmmm... the devil sitting on my shoulder convinced me to watch Bill Maher while cooking. I guess I could write this one off as an informative program rather than a time-waster. And, of course, afterwards, I joined the rest of the 111.3 Million people to watch the Super Bowl. What can I say... I guess I am a conformist.

Today, I am back on my Tv-diet. I am holding my '1hr' limit for Monday night comedy. It's been a long time since I got excited about watching TV... this overcoming TV addiction is becoming quite pleasant.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment