Friday 1 February 2013

Day 1: Overcoming Tv Addiction.

Welcome to Day 1.... or so I thought. 

This morning, I woke up at my regular time (6:30ish), and I was excited to start Day 1.
But... wait.. was I going to give up TV all together, or learn to use it moderately. I settled for the latter.
So I decided on 1hr/day maximum.

Challenges on Day 1: 


1) Morning Routine: I usually set my Ipad on the bathroom sink, take out my headphones and watch something on Netflix while blow-drying my hair every morning. So, while I finished drying my hair much faster, I was quite bored.

2) Work: Since my day job is predominantly behind the computer, at times I found myself going on the website where I usually watch TV shows and movies, but I quickly switched over... I mean it will be a HUGE blow to my ego if strayed on my first day.

3) After work: I didn't preplan what I wanted to watch during my 1hr/day allowance...  So when I got home I got excited and spent a full hour watching celebrity news. What a waste!!!! (I should  probably include this little detail on my day planner from now on).

Day 2... Here I come.




No comments:

Post a Comment