Monday 25 February 2013

February Challenge: Overcoming TV addiction


So about 27 days ago, I made a pledge to myself that I would overcome my TV/TV show addiction. In the beginning it was extremely difficult because I haven't realized how much of day's routine revolved around my addiction. But, I am proud to say that almost a month into it, and I no longer feel like I am disabled my need to 'watch something'. 
I have filled my day with so much productive work, that I lost the needed time to write about it on my blog. Don't get me wrong, I still watch TV/TV show, but no more than an hour/day. For the most part I preplanned what I am going to watch and if I spontaneously found myself in front of the TV, I made sure I get up and leave or turn off the tv after an hour. 
But, overall it was a good experience and I am very happy about the end result... Now, with less than a week to go, I am already eager to see what first-world addiction I want to overcome in the Month of March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment